The Absa personal loan is available from R 3 000 to R 350 000 and applying is quick and easy. With an Absa Personal loan you are able to live the lifestyle you desire.
You can use this loan for whatever you want including such things as paying medical expenses, paying for a vacation, paying for school fees and household expenses.
When you get an Absa personal loan you will enjoy the benefit of flexible repayment periods. For loans above R 30 000, clients get repayment periods of over 60 months. Absa offers repayment terms of up to 84 months.
As a client you also get the option of paying variable or fixed interest rates with no penalties for early repayments.
Another benefit that comes with an Absa personal loan is that you can get an optional Credit Protection Plan. This plan will help in settling any outstanding balance in the event of your retrenchment, disability or death.
The Absa personal loan is worth considering when looking for a personal loan because you get immediate access to your funds once approved. Absa also offers competitive interest rates.
When you apply for an Absa personal loan you are not asked what you need the money for, all you need to do is to meet the required credit criteria. The benefit of this is that this gives you the freedom to spend your funds in any way you please.
How To Apply And Requirements For A Absa Personal Loan
- To apply you must be permanently employed and over the age of 18
- Existing ABSA clients can apply online. All you need to do is logon to Absa online and click on apply on the top tabbed navigation and fill in your requirements and you could have the money in your account in 10 minutes.
- New customers can also apply online by completing the quick and easy form or alternatively visit an Absa branch
- If you are not an Absa account holder you must produce three months bank statements when applying.
- You must earn a regular income of at least R2 000 per month.
- Proof of residence.
Absa Personal Loan Contact Details
For more information you can visit the Absa website www.absa.co.za or alternatively call them on 0860 100 372.