Standard Bank Personal Loan – Make your dreams a reality by getting a Standard Bank personal loan. You might need the loan to pay for various expenses including medical expenses, education expenses, house renovation or vacation expenses. Whatever your needs are, a Standard Bank personal loan will cater for all your needs.
The loans offered will help you meet both short and long term financial obligations. You get to choose a fixed or flexible term loan that suits you needs. Loans are available up to a maximum amount of R300 000.
How much is approved will depend on your credit profile and affordability.
Repayment terms are flexible ranging from 12 up to 72 months.
Once your application is approved your money will be instantly transferred into your account.
Applying for a Standard Bank personal loan comes with competitive interest rates.
Benefits Of A Standard Bank Personal Loan
- Highly competitive interest rates
- Fixed, minimum monthly repayments
- Money is transferred directly into your account once approved
- A quick and hassle-free application process
- There is a variety of loan options to meet your personal needs
- Chance to increase rewards tier as a UCount member
- No early termination fees
Requirements To Qualify For A Personal Loan
- You must be a South African citizen between the age of 18 and 65
- A Valid ID
- You must be formally employed with minimum income of R3 000 per month
- Latest payslip
- 3 months bank statements if you do not bank with Standard Bank
- Have a bank account with debit order facility
- Proof of residence
Standard Bank is one of the leading banks in South Africa and their reputation precedes them. Whatever your financial needs are, their personal loans are worth considering.
Application can be done online. This gives you the convenience of being able to apply from anywhere and at a time convenient for you. Any information you provide will be securely managed. ill not be shared with ay third parties.
Standard Bank Contact Details
For more information visit their website www.standardbank.co.za or call them on 0860 123 000.