Absa Home Loan – It is said that a home built on a firm foundation is a home built to last. Whatever your home finance needs, getting a Absa Home Loan will help you lay that firm foundation. Whether you are buying, building, investing or refinancing your property, Absa is ready to help.
There is more to Absa Home Loan than just buying a house. From the first moment you think about owning a home, Absa Home Loan consultants will be available to help you understand the costs, the processes and all your options. Buying a home is the biggest investment most of us make and for this reason Absa Home Loan consultants will help you make the best financial decision.
What The Absa Home Loan Offers You
- Flexible repayment terms of up to 30 years
- Up to 100% bond in certain cases
- Fixed or variable interest rate options
- Register a higher bond amount with Future Bond and in time, when the property value has increased, take up further finance without hassle of registering further bond
- Immediate access to any extra payments you have made into your bond with FlexiReserve
- Free eStatements
- A free Absa Will on acceptance of Absa Home Loan quote (Offer Valid until 31 December 2015)
- You can track your application online, from submission to registration
- The option to increase your loan back to its original loan amount with Re Advance
- Professional guidance and help with buying your property
Requirements To Apply For Absa Home Loan
- Signed offer to purchase
- A copy of your building contract / quote if you are building a home
- ID book for South African citizens and for foreigners you need a valid passport with a valid permit from the department of Home Affairs
- Proof of income – your latest payslip if you have a account with Absa and if you don’t have an account you need 3months bank statements including your latest payslip
To apply visit the Absa website www.absa.co.za and apply online or call Absa home loans on 0860 111 007. Alternatively you can visit your nearest Absa branch.